Because we provide products and services to companies in the energy sector, as well as the defense/military, RedGuard is considered an essential service and we continue to operate. This includes our transportation specialists and technicians, and all personnel and contractors required to continue service and production. We will update this page as information changes.
Precautions We Are Taking
We are aware that several municipalities across the country, including in the communities we serve, are enforcing “Shelter in Place” orders. We’re humbled to be among the businesses who are allowed to remain in operation. We take this seriously.
- We’re keeping our team safe, which means that when it’s possible for them to work from home, they are doing so.
- For those who can’t, such as shop technicians and transportation specialists, we’ve restricted access to our shop and offices, and we’re practicing social distancing.
- All personnel at our service yards are screened daily by an onsite safety officer.
- Our employees are always encouraged to contact their supervisor and stay at home if they are ill and when experiencing serious symptoms to seek professional medical care. The importance of this is being emphasized during this critical time.
- We’ve halted the use of paperwork being given to customers and are refraining from using shared devices to get signatures. Information is now collected and sent via email.
- We have an ongoing requirement to follow the safety precautions the CDC has recommended.
- Business travel (other than service personnel) is restricted.
- All team members who travel for personal reasons are required to self-isolate for 14-days.
We have vendors who have communicated to us that they will continue to support us, as an essential service. In the spirit of transparency, we want to say that there are elements to timing that are out of our control, but we will do our best to work through issues as quickly as possible.
We know that travel time will be affected. Since our service technicians are now on “drive-only” orders, they can no longer fly to a destination to perform service or maintenance, so this may affect the amount of time it takes to get a call completed.
Disruption makes everything atypical. The current conditions could have an effect on inspections, and on our supply chain, including transportation and materials. We are doing everything we can to continue production, to continue selling and leasing buildings and doing our part to support other essential services, like the energy sector, essential construction, government or military, and others that may come up as needs arise.
We’re Here to Help
With help from our customers, we’re also thinking about alternative uses for our products during this global pandemic. If you have a specific need that you think might require the use of portable space, let us know.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this. If you have questions for us, you can contact us through your normal point of contact or send us a message on our contact page.